- Latest Draft Fast Interrupt Specification (v0.9-draft-20220104)
- 01/04/2022 issue #45 - remove new alignment constraint on CLINT mode when CLIC added
- 01/04/2022 issue #188 - clarification that writes to xcause affect xstatus
- 23 24 outstanding issues.
- 10 12 active spec issues.
- 1 issue (new CSR address) dependent on opcode review
- big items: hypervisor, cliccfg reformat proposal
- 6 issues to track Definition of Done tasks
- 7 6 issues kept open for future enhancements (post rev1.0)
Encoding/OpCode consistency review
- Regular C function that save/restores all caller-save registers
- Inline handler gcc interrupt attribute to always callee-save every register (save as you go)EABI Task Group - improve interrupt latency by reducing the number of caller-save registers
- psABI Task Group - https://github.com/riscv-non-isa/riscv-elf-psabi-doc