- Copy Non-ISA Platform Ratification Template
- keep specification status spreadsheet up-to-date ( projected dates, DoD component effort sizing, DoD tasks your group needs resource help with,...)
- Keep dashboard Non-ISA Extensions On Deck for Freeze Milestone up-to-date
- Develop final charter and plan with the group and send to Chairs (email@example.com) for approval within 4 weeks
- Fill in DoD Plan tab in checklist and send to chairs for approval of any deliverables that don't match the defaults along with any requested waivers
- Freeze-time preliminary POC definition approved by IC
- Develop Rationale document and send to chairs for approval
- Notify TSC and Chairs when you complete this milestone and include any waivers and an updated DoD spreadsheet.
- Plan: RISCV has prioritized RVA22. expect CLIC to possibly be ratified with RVM22 RVM23 with other embedded extensions like Zfinx, new compressed, rv32e, p-extension. So CLIC still on roadmap but probably next gen RISC-V grouping. Continue working on issues and refining spec.
- Hypervisor support? One simple option is CLIC doesn’t work with H? Both CLIC and AIA are evolving. CLIC problematic places: table read hardware vectoring. Otherwise no real complication. If systems have both AIA and CLIC, how would it work. Maybe don’t need to worry about it?
- Impact of N-extension on CLIC? Update CLIC spec to not rely on N-extension but add commentary on if N-extension is ratified how it would work with CLIC.